Don’t get stuck owning a house you want to sell!
Here’s some quick tips for you to help you not get stuck owning a house you want to sell:
1. Get a Deal when you buy. Research the type of you home you want and houses are going for in that neighborhood.
2. Refinance your home and get a better interest rate. This will decrease the amount of interest you pay.
3. Aggressively pay down your mortgage! The less you owe, the more options you will have in marketing your home for sale down the road.
4. Sell your home on a Contract for Deed or Rent to Own.
5. Think about your home as a long-term investment and rent out your home until you can sell it at a price you feel comfortable about
6. Sounds obvious, but don’t put more money into your home than it’s worth!