Life is changing as we know it and we have to adapt to the times. We as Realtors want to make sure that all of our buyers and sellers are staying safe and healthy. Here are some ways we are helping everyone stay safe during these trying times.
- Sanitizing and disinfecting – we are guiding our sellers to make sure their home is properly sanitized and disinfected before any potential buyers are walking through. Upon entry of any of our listings we will supply hand sanitizer and gloves.
- Social Distancing – we are all doing our part to make sure we are practicing social distancing with our colleagues, peers and clients.
- Virtual Consultations and Negotiations- we are now offering virtual consultations for all our clients.
- Virtual Showings – we are excited to announce that we can do virtual showings with you via FaceTime, Facebook Messenger or any app that works with your device.
- Electronic Contracts & Signatures – we can send all documents to you via email from electronic signatures.
HOW CAN YOU HELP YOUR COMMUNITY?
We are all in this together and more now than ever we need to support each other and come together as a community. There are lots of different ways to show up in your community, here are a few we found work for us:
- Give blood – With COVID-19 sweeping through our hospitals, it is causing a severe shortage of blood donations. If you are healthy go to Red Cross’s website to find a local blood drive near you.
- Volunteer at a local food shelve or soup kitchen. With homeless shelters shutting down and kids not having access to the free lunch program at school, these services are busier than they have ever been. If you cannot donate your time, think about donating food or money to help.
SINCE YOUR STUCK AT HOME—DON’T FORGET ABOUT THOSE DIY PROJECTS
Here are a few we are working on:
- Reorganize your bookshelves, get rid of all the books, magazines, extra paper, CD’s. Pack up the items you no longer want or read.
- Touch up your walls, find the leftover paint and touch up all those spots that have been nicked over the years.
- Planting a vegetable garden, it’s a better time than ever to start growing your own food. Growing your own food can save you money, help reduce stress and a fun activity for the whole family.
If you get into any fun DIY home projects, we would love to see what you’ve been up to! Send us an email or post a photo on our Facebook page Zenith City Group, let us know what you’ve been up to.
We truly hope that you and your family are staying safe and healthy during this world crisis. As always, if you have any real estate questions or want to talk about the market during this COVID -19 crisis, we are always here to help!
Zenith City Group – Brok Hansmeyer 218-390-1132
Curious about how the Duluth area Real Estate Market is looking so far this year?
Click here or on the photos below to read our most recent newsletter for market statistics and more!